JOIN OUR TEAM
Exciting opportunities to work for a new and rapidly growing business in central London, Mayfair. Join a driven and performance-orientated team with the ethos to make athletic training methods more accessible for normal working people in the central London area, merging the gritty aspect of training with the luxury of Mayfair.
We are a new and growing business, and we want you to grow with our brand.
Toggle between the available roles in the tabs.
Strength & Conditioning Coach
Exciting opportunity working in a high-end strength and conditioning gym in Mayfair, London. Join a driven and performance-orientated team with the ethos to make athletic training methods more accessible for normal working people in the central London area, merging the gritty aspect of training with the luxury of Mayfair.
We are a new and growing business, and we want you to grow with our brand. We will also be working alongside PR agencies and will take time to help you grow your personal image via social media platforms in conjunction with our gym.
You will be working with private clients, as well as small groups to deliver bespoke personal training and group conditioning classes. You will be required to combine your extensive knowledge of S&C with good customer service and the ability to simplify your training methods and language to suit non-athletic, busy professional populations.
You will be working predominantly with professionals who live and work in central London, as well as potentially some athletic populations.
Full-time and part-time roles available.
Skills and qualities required
- Strength & Conditioning degree (started or finished)
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
- Driven and hungry to learn
- Previous personal training experience
- Recommending strategies to position the brand for growth
- Analysing brands of competitors, consumer trends and shopping behaviors
- Designing and supervising content such as press releases, artwork
- Coordinate events in collaboration with PR agency and partners
- Identify influencers and partnerships that would benefit the brand
- Managing social media accounts and grow brand awareness through these
- Manage paid marketing and affiliates in collaboration with agency
- Email marketing and campaigns
- Experience in brand management
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
- Strong communicator with great copywriting and copyediting skills
- Well versed in social media and the ability to authentically grow these channels
- Good understanding of SEO practices and digital marketing
- An analytical mind, able to analyse data through web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Target-focused, process and sales driven
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, is committed and self-confident
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best for oneself and the brand